Listen to audio
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Updated on the 12 November 2022
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Bluehost
Welcome to my website,nice that you found me.
I have been in Affiliate Marketing for a while and am a member of Wealthy Affiliate.
In this review, I will reveal which is better Wealthy Affiliate or Bluehost.
I’ll offer a fair assessment of the two platforms.
You must decide for yourself after reading this essay.
Because I’m a Wealthy Affiliate member, I won’t make your decision.
By saying this let’s get right into it…
Once you want a website, there are several alternatives.
Wealthy Affiliate and Bluehost are the two mature once out there.
Both offer services that are OK for some people but not for all.
In this review, I will explain both platforms and let you do the choice.
Resources You may Like
Cloudways offers cloud, dedicated, and web hosting. Check out the 3-day free trial.
Write Articles in minutes not hours with the affordable Rytr Free forever; upgrade as you scale!
Keyword Dominator Tool Because Keyword Research is Vital. Check out the Free Option
In BlueHost vs. Wealthy Affiliate I will…
- Give you a full rundown of what each of them is
- Functioning of Each
- Ins and Outs
- Their strengths, weaknesses, and what others say about them (good and bad)
- Options and Costs
- Crucial Distinctions
- What I Think You Should Do
- Additionally, Other Prospects (in case you want to do some additional comparison shopping around)
If you decide you want to quit reading this review and join BlueHost. Here is the link.
Or if you want a lifelong Free membership with Wealthy Affiliate. Click Here to check it out.
Wealthy Affiliate offers a lifelong, credit-card-free free account.
Overview – Bluehost
Bluehost is one of the largest hosting companies in the world.
They are owned by the largest owner of hosting Endurance International Group companies.
- BigRock and dozens of others are all owned by EIG.
They also own ConstantContact, a web-business application.
Matt Heaton founded Bluehost before EIG bought it.
In 2003, he established Bluehost as a superior hosting service.
EIG purchased Bluehost in 2011 and fired off 440 employees to consolidate operations.
Since the turnover, there have been quite a few changes some good some bad.
Many client websites were migrated to EIG and most operational personnel was fired go.
Since the name remained the same many customers did not realize why their performance diminished.
Several newspapers have covered EIG’s purchases, personnel layoffs, server centralization, and performance drops.
Bluehost has over 1 million hosted domains despite modifications behind the scenes. Indicative findings…
Bluehost has happy customers.
Overview – What is Wealthy Affiliate
Start a business from 1+ million lucrative niches.
Everyone has a hobby or something they are passionate about.
Only one idea is needed to create a lucrative business online.
Lost? Don’t have any ideas! No problem Wealthy Affiliate has it covered.
Wealthy Affiliate has 1,000,000 different niche ideas for you to get excited about.
More about Wealthy Affiliate…
Kyle Loudon and Carson Lim established Wealthy Affiliate two years after Matt Heaton’s Bluehost.
Their keyword list firm was successful online, so they wanted to help others.
The platform has expanded faster than the industry and has 1.4 million+ subscribers.
Wealthy Affiliate’s services include
- An active social media network
- A SiteContent platform that lets you develop and publish content immediately to any hosted site
- site feedback provides on-demand website feedback.
- SiteComments offers on-demand website comments to increase SEO.
- A custom control panel so C-Panel isn’t confusing (the control panel used by most hosting companies)
- A dashboard controls your
- o Website’s performance
- o Plugins
- o Interaction
- o Consistency of content publishing
- A keyword tool to help you write about high-demand, low-supply themes.
- Internet marketing training weekly
- 1000s of recorded hours
- Coaching 1-on-1
Sounds Good? Click Here
How to get started with Bluehost?
With Bluehost you have to:
- Spend money on a domain name.
- Arrange your CMS (Content Management System) installation (WordPress is most recommended)
- Summon your WordPress username and password
- The process of modifying your website may now commence.
How to get started with Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is easier to join than Bluehost.
Bluehost may be a bit intimidating to join compared to Wealthy Affiliate.
With Wealthy Affiliate, there are two options for joining for Free.
- Free trial accounts are available. REGISTER HERE NOW
- Build your own free website with SiteRubix. Now! (Join Free Account)
You can upgrade to premium membership after you notice the program’s worth.
Wealthy Affiliate stands by their hosting plans and services since most users adore them.
Bluehost Training and Tools
Bluehost does not offer much when it comes to training.
This is why customers have an alternative avenue to get training.
Example of the High earners – Bluehost
Starting with Pat Flynn
The list continues with Michelle Groeder-WPBeginner Gardner’s Elite Blog Academy and many more…
They offer training for Bluehost customers, but the price tag is $200 dollars and above.
Wealthy Affiliate Training and Tools
- Setting up a website
- Design and layout Website Monetization Traffic
- Generation (social media, PPC, SEO), and the list grows.
- Wealthy Affiliate premium users may build hundreds of hours of courses.
Support at Bluehost
Resource: Click Here for Bluehost.com
Lost customers from Bluehost had difficulties when requesting support.
It took more than 30 minutes and they had delays when requesting support.
See the image below on how Bluehost rates.
Support at Wealthy Affiliate
I am a customer at Wealthy Affiliate and never waited more than 10 minutes for support.
They also give technical support 24/7/365 in a matter of 10 minutes.
Bluehost – What do they do well?
- Save money if your mailing list is over 5,000.
- They provide 24/7/365 email, live chat, a knowledge base, webinars, and videos.
- Their corporate email and forwarding services are limitless.
- You may buy domains using their system.
- Their excellent affiliate program pays $65 for every sale.
Wealthy Affiliate – What do they do well?
- No upsells
- Don’t raise prices on your regular customers.
- They have hundreds of hours of training and 1.4 million active users.
- They have a very modern way for people to use them.
- It’s privately owned and always getting better.
- Members’ ideas are always used to make the platform better.
- The owners are involved with the members and give them technical help.
- They don’t merely host; they also provide tools for online success.
- Step-by-step instructions help people succeed online. (e.g., advertising, SEO, website monetization, affiliate marketing, etc.)
- Flywheel, WP Engine, and SiteGround provide $200/year managed WordPress hosting.
- The membership includes one-on-one coaching; pick a knowledgeable sponsor.
- They have a great affiliate program with excellent training and a 40% recurring commission.
- They offer unlimited business email and email forwarders.
Bluehost – What don’t they do well?
- They don’t offer much help with technical issues.
- A lot of their technical support is sold for extra money.
- Because of their large hierarchical organization, they seldom adjust based on client input.
Wealthy Affiliate – what don’t they do well?
They only host with WordPress
500K+ monthly visitor sites can’t join (which is more than sufficient for most site owners)
Bluehost Common Positive Feedback
- They’re WordPress-compatible.
- WordPress isn’t your only CMS option.
- Influencers recommend Bluehost.
- Many reviewers never experienced outages or slowness, while some did.
Bluehost Negative Feedback
- Poor user interface
- Terrible assistance
- Malware-infected sites are sold to Succuri.net
- Poor technical assistance means many problems
must be outsourced
- After the initial period, prices soar
- Lots of technical jargon makes it hard to navigate.
- Spam email
- For a low monthly fee, you must sign a 3-year contract
- Multiple client sites crashed
- Our local servers have slower websites
- Low-delivery email addresses
Wealthy Affiliate – Common Positive Feedback
- Wealthy Affiliate gave me my first internet money
- Wealthy Affiliate helped me start generating money online without any prior expertise
- I now make a full-time living online
- I made a full-time living online from zero
- The SiteSupport crew is excellent and always replies quickly
- The weekly live training is always valuable and exciting
- I create all of my material in SiteContent, saving me so much time.
- I appreciate getting feedback on my website anytime I need it.
- The community has been so supportive.
Resource: Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam? My 2022 Review
Wealthy Affiliate – Negative Feedback
- I can’t make the monthly payment due to financial restrictions.
- Initially, I had a hard time navigating the site.
Bluehost – How much does it cost?
Bluehost offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
The shared hosting prices break down like this…
Managed hosting is the closest comparison to what Wealthy Affiliate offers.
Their hosting package and the price for that breaks down like this…
With Bluehost, there are quite a few upsells.
Their newest managed to host aircraft include multiple historical upsells.
How much does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
Additional Details about the Free Plan – Wealthy Affiliate
Lifetime free plan.
You may remain as long as you wish without providing billing information.
You’ll get 10 free training classes and two free websites on SiteRubix. Domain
This means your name will end in.Siterubix.com. howtoentrepreneur.siterubix.com.
You can subscribe to a premium membership to gain extra features, but you can’t downgrade.
Once you become premium, there’s no going back to the free level.
Bluehost and Wealthy Affiliate – Mature Differences!
Bluehost’s $3/mo. plan (but you have to be locked in for 3 years).
Wealthy Affiliate offers a free, no-credit-card plan.
The free package includes two WordPress websites, 10 training modules, and community access.
Wealthy Affiliate triumphs
Wealthy Affiliate has faster, more knowledgeable assistance than Bluehost.
You’ve taught me how to improve Wealthy Affiliate’s uptime and site performance.
Bluehost provides excellent uptimes and speeds, but customer complaints are mixed.
Wealthy Affiliate wins.
Wealthy Affiliate offers virtual tours and video training on building and monetizing a website.
Bluehost has billing and C-Panel logins.
Watch YouTube videos and read web articles if you’re new to C-Panel.
Wealthy Affiliate offers
- Site content
- Social networking
Bluehost provides basic hosting. WA wins.
Q. Is Wealthy Affiliate a good program?
A. Wealthy Affiliate is the best learning platform for online moneymaking.
Easy-to-follow video instructions, great support program/community. I like wealthy affiliates.
Q.Is Wealthy Affiliate Newbie Friendly?
Wealthy Affiliate was built this way.
The classes let newcomers build internet campaigns from scratch.
Getting Started is available to Starter members.
This 10-lesson video/text course helps beginners make money online.
It helps build your online campaign (website, niche, content, et. c).
Wealthy Affiliate’s starter membership includes two fully-functional WordPress sites, advice, and support.
Premium membership gives you more courses, help options, etc.
Newbies are also targeted via premium membership courses and training.
The classes are step-by-step and straightforward to understand.
Q. Does Bluehost suit first-time users?
A. Yes. Bluehost is the easiest-to-use WordPress host.
Signing up instals WordPress.
Their easy-to-use control panel lets you administer your own hosting account.
Q. Exactly what occurs if you fail to renew your Bluehost account?
A. Your domain name will become unavailable after its expiration date has passed.
It also means that your website is now inoperable.
If you remember to renew your domain name before it expires, you still have 45 days to do so.
Bluehost’s problems led me to Wealthy Affiliate.
Many still recommend the platform, and some had pleasant experiences.
I don’t suggest them because my experience was terrible.
Wealthy Affiliate has been a considerable improvement over Bluehost.
My site’s performance has increased, and the assistance and training have been excellent.
I like Wealthy Affiliate over Bluehost.
CREATE YOUR FREE WEALTHY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT HERE.
Wealthy Affiliate is the Winner!
Please Leave Comments and Questions by subscribing to my email list.
You will also get a Free eBook just for subscribing.
My contact details are on my website if you want to drop me a line.
Thanks for Stoping By
Till Next Time
57 total views, 1 views today
4 thoughts on “Wealthy Affiliate vs. Bluehost – Which is Better? Review”
I have had no experience with BlueHost. Your report taught me some revealing facts that I had no idea about. When you get down to it, people who make money in affiliate marketing do so mainly because of their content. They help people solve problems. It doesn’t matter what company you use.
However, being a member of Wealthy Affiliate I agree with the assessment you made. The support alone sets them apart, I often get assistance from the owners. What company provides that level of service. Hence, I also agree with your conclusion.
Thank you, Edwin, for your comment,
Yes, Wealthy Affiliate is excellent, and they look after you. I love the support and the community. They are so helpful. I have never looked back on joining WA.
Actually, I also know about wealthy affiliate and Bluehost. But I know a lot about wealthy affiliate. Because I’ve been using wealthy affiliate for over two years now. I currently manage website 4 through it. WA is really very convenient for me. If there is a problem, it will be fixed soon. The best customer service I have ever seen. I recommend anyone to wealthy affiliate. Thank you so much for continuing to post like this.
Thank you Pasindu, for your comment
Yes, I love Wealthy Affiliate myself because everything you need to build a lucrative online business is in one place. The Customer service is great I have never waited more than 15 minutes to get a technical problem fixed.
Comments are closed.